Bromo Ijen Photography Tours
Bromo Ijen Photography Tours – Bromo Ijen Photography tour by Go Adventure ID are tours arrange specially for you who keen in making photographs. This tour will bring you to the best spot and make sure you get pictures free of other tourists and annoying distractions.
Day 1: Surabaya – Madakaripura Waterfalls – Cemara Lawang village (Mt. Bromo area) – Sunset Photography
Go Adventure’s crew will picks you up in Surabaya Airport with name board, From airport we drive about 3 hour to Madakaripura Waterfalls on your way to Mt. Bromo. This more than wonderfull waterfall lies hidden at the end of a deep valley in the foothills of the Tengger range. The water has cascades from the dense forest above. Besides its natural environment that is encircled by 7 waterfalls and caves, its beauty lies hidden in local stories and saga.r the active volcano Bromo and explore the area if you wish. Be ready for a short distance walking to Mentingen for a sunset atmosphere and milky way photos.
Day 2: Sunrise photo shooting at Hidden view point – Savanna – Village trekking – Sunset – Night photography
Rise and shine as you wll be departing at 1 am in the morning. Drink a cup of coffee or tea before leaving to Rogowulan, the hidden viewpoint, which is will be good to capture the picture. Good to see and experience the Milky way once more. It’s breathtaking when the sun is rising as also Mt. Semeru in the background as an active volcano play with the light of the sunrise. The usual fog in the caldera is slowly making way for the day. Take your time. Once back at the car, you will meet your driver who will bring you to the savanna in the ancient caldera. Once set and done, you will be brought back to your hotel for breakfast and relax.
At 3 pm we start next journey to climb to Mt. Bromo, to capture mount bromo crater in the afternoon. It will be more quite so you can take picture easier. Once back to the car we continue drive to Penanjakan 1, a world famous viewpoint, which is with 2.702 m also the highest view point in the surrounding. From here we can capture the sunset, then continue to capture the milky way. Take your time. On the way back to the hotel we stop in sea of sands to take night picture in this area. After that back to the hotel and relax.
Day 3: Bromo Crater (Sunrise) – Ijen Hotel
At 03.00am the 4WD Jeep will bring us to the sea of sands area ( Hindu’s temple), from here we climb to peak of Mt, Bromo. Then we wait the sunrise from re. After sunrise shoot we back to our jeep then drive back to Hotel for Shower and loading bags, then we have breakfast. Around 8 am we continue drive to our next Hotel in Ijen. Will arrived at hotel around 3 pm, check in. After check in we can explore the village around our hotel to see the local activity and also small trekking to Blawan waterfall. We will have dinner at 6 pm, then rest.
Day 4: Ijen blue fire – Surabaya
At 12 am we are heading to Paltuding post (parking area before we climbing to Ijen Crater). Will be rrrived at the parking area of Mount Ijen around 1 pm. Then we continue trekking, Normally 1.5 hours will be required to ascend slope of mount Ijen to reach peak of Ijen Crater and along the path, You will enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady.
If the smoke good, then we can continue going down into the crater, to get closer from the blue flames. The way to going down into the crater is take about 20 minutes. When arrived inside the crater then we take picture of the blue flames and also sulfur miner activity. Here you will be see how amazing the blue flames and also you will see how the sulfur miners collect th
e sulfur before he climb back up by passing dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders.
After you feels enough see and take picture of the blue flames and sulfur miners activity, then we continue back to peak of Ijen crater. Arrived at the peak, we can resting and also take picture of the crater lake. From the peak we will see best panorama of the lake of sulfur where reflects spectacular view in the surrounding walls to give the impression like doom. Around 8 am we going down to parking area, then continue drive back to Hotel. After shower and breakfast we drive to Surabaya, approximately will take about 7 hours. We will drop you at Surabaya airport or Surabaya hotel. Finish Program
Bromo Ijen Photography Tours
If your trip will finish in airport, please take flight leaving from Bali after 5 PM or in the Evening.
- Pick up service in Surabaya airport or Surabaya hotel
- Drive to Cemara Lawang, will take about 3 hour
- Lunch break en route
- Visit Madakaripura waterfall
- Continue drive to Hotel
- Check in Hotel
- Sunset and Milky way shoot at mentigen point
- Back to Hotel and rest
- Depart 1 am from Hotel to Hidden point by jeep
- Milky way and sunrise shoot
- Back to our jeep, continue to sea of sands and savanna
- Explore sea of sand and savanna
- Back to Hotel
- Breakfast and Relax
- Walking aroun the village to capture local activity (Human Interest)
- Depart 3 pm from Hotel we going to Mt. Bromo crater to capture sunset
- Continue to Penanjakan 1 to capture milky way
- Back to Hotel and Rest
- Depart 4 am from hotel we drive to Bromo crater
- Capture the sunrise from here
- Back to Hotel around 6.30 am
- Lunch break en route
- Breakfast, shower and loading bags
- Continue drive to Ijen Hotel, will take about 6 hours
- Visit Belawan waterfall
- Check in Hotel, dinner and resa
- Depart 12 am from hotel, we drive to Paltuding post
- 1 am start trekking to the rim of Ijen, will take about 1,5 hours
- Arrive at rim, you can capture milky way
- Then continue going down for the blue fire
- Blue fire shoot and HI of the sulfur miners
- Back to the rim
- Enjoying the view of the crater and also take picture here
- Around 7.30 am we back to parking area
- Continue drive to Surabaya, will take about 8 hours
- Arrive in Surabaya, Finish Program and see you next trip