What to Wear & Pack for Mount Ijen Crater
What to wear mount ijen crater, what to bring to ijen Crater – Ijen crater have amazing view and famous in the world. Blue fire is very unique for many tourist. If you have plan to go mount ijen, read this article for your happy holiday.
Here is what you need to wear and pack for Ijen Crater:
If you have plan to go Mount Bromo, Read This !
- Everything listed above with some additions
- Consider lightweight hiking boots for this trek as it is much more intensive than Mt. Bromo, but again, if you don’t want to lug them in your luggage the rest of your trip, sneakers are fine. I wore running shoes & my husband wore hiking boots, but his were old and he threw them out after this trek so he didn’t have to keep them in his luggage. If you don’t have the best balance, then go with the boots for this trek.
- A short sleeve base layer may be better for this trek as it can get very warm when going uphill & you may want to strip down
- I recommend a zip sweatshirt as your sweatshirt layer so you can easily de-layer & re-layer throughout the hike
- A smaller or lighter drawstring bag or sling bag is best for this type of trekking rather than a full size backpack as that will be very bulky and can get in the way while hiking making it more difficult to keep your balance
- Headlamp is a MUST on this trek
- Gas mask for going down into the sulfur mine (If you join the tour with us we will provide for you)